SeCTaR™ - Intelligent Tracking
Our tracking platform is one of the world's most powerful tracking systems available today. It works on all mobile devices and smartphones, Windows and MAC across all operating systems.
SeCTaR™ interfaces with multiple mapping systems to create a very powerful user-friendly platform. Map views can be zoomed, satellite and terrain and street maps selected to aid in pin point accuracy when locating a device. Historical data, automated reporting and summarised activities can be easily setup to allow daily monitoring without the need to login to SeCTaR™
SeCTaR™ gives full remote control of tracking devices to switch between tracking modes, locate via cell site, question battery level and shutdown or reboot. Multiple Geofence and POI's (Points Of Interest) can be setup as well as the rendezvous of multiple tracking devices sending alerts by either Email, SMS or SeCTaR™ notification to authorised users.
Tracking Demo Site →
Click [here] for our demo login (Windows / browser Platform)
Download The NEW Fleet Tracking App
We have now made some recent updates to our tracking platform which has allowed use to use the Fleet tracking app. This app is 'mobile friendly' and allow in app notifications. We are not encouraging all of our customers to use this app on mobile device to replace our previous version. To find our more about the Fleet App click here
- TRACKING - Locate and track using GPS, Cell site or RF beacon*
- RF TRACKING - Locate, track and DF using the integrated controllable RF beacon with unique signalling
- ALERTS - Alerts sent when the tracking device has been tampered, power removed of blocked with a GPS jammer. The tracking device will alert if the vehicle it is fitted to is towed with the ignition started**
- TRIGGER ALERTS - Multiple SMS , Email alerts when leaving or entering either a Geofence, POI or Rendezvous
- FAT POINT - Automatically created when tracking devices are idling or stopped
- REPLAY - Replay multiple routes simultaneously
- ROUTE DEVIATION - Receive an alert if the tracking device deviates from a predefined route
*Where fitted ** Wired tracking devices only
- SMART TRACK - Turn on/off integrated AV equipment to captcha footage of a target entering or exiting a predefined area
ALL of XTS UK made trackers are housed in a custom self-extinguishing enclosure for peace of mind.
Wired or Magnetic
Our trackers can either be wired into a vehicle powered from the main battery or magnetically attached for quick discreet deployment on any vehicle or asset.
All of our wired trackers contain an internal backup battery in the event of main battery removal. Our Smart magnetic trackers typically last up to 6 months depending on track mode. Our Long life magnetic asset trackers can last up to 2 years on a single charge.
Our tracking devices can be applied to many situations and because they are built by us we can tailor our trackers to be fitted inside almost anything. Here are a few examples:
- Vehicles, quad bikes and trailers
- Plant & agricultural vehicles
- Power tools & machinery
- High values assets & freight containers
- Hazardous or dangerous loads
- Cable, battery or metal theft
- Human & livestock
- Bait assets
- Lone worker
Built from the ground up, the Fleet app isn't just a miniature web display. It's optimized for giving users an overview, the ability to view single-vehicle information and trips. The Fleet app helps you know where all of your vehicles or assets are 24/7.
At the core of SeCTaR with the Fleet app lies the overview: streamlining data from potentially thousands of vehicles into digestible overviews or allowing you to dive deep down into the details of each vehicle.
- Real-time data: All data is continously streamed from our server, keeping you updated so that you don't miss crucial events.
- Lightning-fast UI: Quick-search, filters, and snappy map navigation allow you to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Trips, events, and much more: An ever-growing arsenal of power features allows you to take your asset management with you on-the-go.
Instantly get push-notifications or text messages with everything you need to make informed decisions.
Location-sharing: Disperse information across the organization (or even send it to customers!) with ease. Generate secure direct links to vehicles and set auto-expiring access when dealing with sensitive data.
Use Google maps to accurately see the location of your tracked vehicle or asset. Use the Google's Satellite view to see the surroundings. Add yourself to the map to gauge proximity and direction.
Our tracking devices make it possible to monitor and track anything, anywhere in the world !